Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Red Letter Day

Find the latest women's terylene blazer online with Oasap, shop for women's worsted blazer, terylene blazer, cotton blazer, white blazer, blue blazer and black blazer.

This was Sunday's outfit for my day at the boutique. Her colors in the store are red white and black so I thought I would dress somewhat festive for my "first day" on the floor. I can't believe after 3 years the shop is opened again!


For those that don't know I worked from around 2006-2009 at a local boutique that carried high-end designer clothing such as Diane Von Furtenberg, Rag and Bone, Juicy C, Milly and more. The store closed but 3 years later has now re-opened as a consignment shop. It's fun experiencing a total different thing than before in the same location! Now she has amazing pieces from Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Marc Jacobs- you name it! Although I'm not back there full-time, I do plan on helping out there a few days a month!


I am working at putting everything online for her, so when that gets set-up I'll be sure to link it here!


Outfit: Dress- Urban Outfitters, Belt & Sunglasses- Forever 21, Flats- Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag- Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment