Friday, June 8, 2012

Tango with Tangerine

Discover the most stylish women's worsted blazer from Oasap women's coat store, choose from a large collection of black trench coat, light blue coat, camel coat, camel coat, womens black coat, apricot coat, black suit coat.


Tank: Zenana Outfitters    Skirt: vintage   Shoes: c/o My Hot Shoes   Bag: Rue 21


Who knew teal and orange went with each other so well? I had put the tank and skirt together and was hunting for the perfect shoes to go with them, when my eyes landed on my magnetic, orange heels. Decided to go with it and wow, I felt amazing! Haha, something about this zesty outfit made me feel extra chipper. I guess wearing these bright colors makes it impossible to feel down.

Plus, I found the perfect outfit formula so it looks like I actually have curves. 0_o Who knew I had anything resembling a girl's body!? Haha, I admit, often I dislike my weird body proportion (really flat chest, wide waist, AND hips? That's just not fair nor does it make any sense!) but a clingy tank helped fix that. I felt confident in this outfit.

Ring: Forever 21   Belt: thrifted

I wore this to go into town with Saffron and do a little shopping around. Man, don't get sucked into the Rue 21 sales! They will slowly but surely drain your wallet! I ended up getting a dress, even though I hadn't planned on buying anything...
It was just so cute and priced at such an affordable price, especially after I imagined all the ways I could style it. You'll be seeing it on here eventually, I'm sure.


I got a lot of looks wearing these heels. Actually, whenever I wear one of my bright/crazy/heeled shoes I get a lot of stares.
The tragedy of liking fashion in a small town. But at the same time, a couple of girls complimented me on them. So that was encouraging. I guess for now, I'm just one of the few brave enough to wear these kind of shoes in daily outfits.


Oh, so guess what? I revamped my fall schedule for college classes! I'm more excited for what I have lined up now. Instead of overloading myself and tackling three tough classes at once, I've limited it to two (College Algebra and Communications) and then have two easy-going ones (Music Appreciation and English 102). As for fun classes, I'll be doing not only volleyball, but modern dance as well! I'm eager for that one, since I've never taken classes on it and come on, who wouldn't love to learn how to dance?


Speaking of college...tomorrow I'm going to that drive-in movie I told you I was invited to with some college kids. Haha, since I'm starting in the fall, it's a great way to slowly integrate into that social circle. They're the music major kids, and are such a cool bunch. Very laidback and fun to hang out with. :)


Now for some news relating to the blog. 
Do you like this skirt I'm wearing? So much so you would buy it?
Well you can, over at my newly opened blogger's closet: Feathers, Fringe, & Frills!
I have a couple other items up for sale and will be adding more and more to it. I've just started it, so be patient. It'll slowly be filled up. :)
I tried pricing everything at reasonable costs, with the added shipping cost kept in mind.
So go ahead and take a peek, and don't hesitate to snatch something up if you can see yourself wearing it. ;)


Hope you're all having a fantastic Friday! Oh, and don't forget, this giveaway will be ending tonight, so enter it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment