Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday morning



Happy Saturday everyone! Another weekend is here, and finally the EURO 2012 started yesterday! Most of you know that that I love football and it's my biggest passion, so you can imagine how happy I am to be able to watch two football match per day :P hahaha.
Obviously my team is Spain, my country, but I also enjoy watching football stars like Cristiano Ronaldo and R.Meireles with Portugal, Mesut Özil, Kedhira and M.Gómez with Germany, K.Benzema and Nasri with France, Balotelli and Cassano from Italy, Terry, Ashley Cole and Rooney with England...haha ok, I stop, this a fashion blog :P

Today I'm going to show you some pictures from last Tuesday. Javi, his brother and I went to the center of Madrid on errands.
I was wearing yellow skinny jeans, striped shirt and a beige jacket. To complete the look I added a tote bag and sandals in brown colour! Thoughts?

I'm going to spend the day watching football with Javi and then going out to have some drinks! What about you? <3






No comments:

Post a Comment